Awards for Outstanding Contribution to KESKES International is pleased to have a system of awards to recognise those making outstanding contributions to the activities and status of the organisation.
The award may be given to up to two individuals per year, for specific activities, and they are selected based on the value and degree of service to KES community.
A list of persons who have been given the award is shown .. here ..
Awards CommitteeThe Awards Committee consisting of the Committee Chair and two Committee Members is elected by the KES Advisory Group. The Awards Committee is responsible to the KES Advisory Group for administering the award.
The Awards Committee is responsible for conducting the award process. i.e.:
- Stimulating nominations for the award;
- Evaluating the qualifications of each nominee as represented in the nomination and in supporting letters that accompany the nomination;
- Recommending recipient(s) to the KES Advisory Group;
- Preparing the citation(s).
NominationNomination for the award should be submitted electronically to the Awards Committee. The deadline for submission of nominations is three months before the KES conference.
Each nomination should consist of the following items:
- Name, affiliation and address information of nominator(s);
- Name of nominee for whom the award is recommended;
- A statement as to why the nominee deserves the award;
- Supporting letters from a minimum of two endorsers.
Presentation of AwardThe recipients shall be recognised, and the awards presented, at the annual KES conference.
KES Awards CommitteeIgnac Lovrek, University of Zagreb, Croatia, Chair
Anne Håkansson, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Bogdan Gabrys, Bournemouth University, UK